|International scientific journal "Lighting Engineering & Power Engineering" (LEPE) is not a for profit organisation. LEPE is a quarterly published, open source journal and operates an online submission with the peer review system allowing authors to submit articles online and track their progress via its web interface.|
LEPE seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of the various topics and technologies of lighting engineering, energy resources and electrical engineering. The journal aims to present to the international community important results of work in the fields of renewable energy research, development, application or design. The journal also aims to help researchers, scientists, manufacturers, institutions, world agencies, societies, etc. to keep up with new developments in theory and applications and to provide alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
The LEPE journal aims for a publication speed of 60 days from submission until final publication.
Published from 2002.
Periodically: 3 issues per year.
Publishing language: English.
The coverage of LEPE includes the following areas, but not limited to:
- Creating of new light sources
- Studies of the light effect on humans
- Energy-saving technologies in lighting and power engineering
- The use of computer-aided design in lighting and power engineering
- Artistic and architectural lighting
- Power quality
- Automation of lighting and power supply processes
- Standardization and certification in lighting and power industry
- Renewable Energy
- New technologies in power supply systems
- Power generation
- Power conversion systems
- The use of artificial intelligence in the field of renewable energy sources
- Electric generators
- Electrical apparatuses in power supply systems
- Power saving
- Smart grids in electric power industry
- Cybersecurity in the power industry
- Thermoelectric energy
- Environmental issues in lighting and power engineering
- Trends in the development of lighting and power engineering
Target audience: scientists, engineers, technologists who publish original scientific and professional articles, review articles and research.
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Open Access: International journal "Lighting Engineering & Power Engineering" provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Full-text access to scientific articles of the journal is presented on the official website in the Archives section.
The journal's Editorial Board has taken measures to ensure high ethical and professional standards based on Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing.
Vol. 60 No. 1 (2021): Lighting Engineering & Power Engineering
International Journal "Lighting Engineering & Power Engineering" is cited in following scientific bases:
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.