Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article has not been previously published and has not been submitted for review and publication in another journal (otherwise explain it in the Notes for Editors).
- Material is presented in the format of Microsoft Word
- Internet links are presented as a full URL references.
- Text is consistent with stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Guidens for Authors
template for review in LEPE Joural was used in paper formatting
- In the process of filling the submission form, mandatory information is given
- License agreement for the use of the work: transfer of copyright to the publication of an article in the journal is ready for upload
The authors that are published in this journal agree with the following terms:
- The authors reserve the right of authorship of his work and pass to the journal the right of first publication of this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute published work with reference to authors of original works and works first published in this journal.
- The authors have the right to enter into a separate additional agreement for non-exclusive distribution of work in the form in which it was published in the magazine (for example, to place work in electronic storage agencies or publish as part of the monograph), providing the reference to the first publication in this journal.
- Journal policy allows and encourages the placement by the authors on the Internet (eg, in storage facilities or personal websites) the manuscript of the works before the submission of the manuscript to the editor as well as during its editorial processing, as it contributes to productive scientific discussion and has a positive impact on efficiency and dynamics citing published work (see. The Effect of Open Access).