Main Article Content
The development of high quality and energy efficient lighting tunnel to ensure the necessary level of safety and visual comfort of the appropriate term design is a complex technical problem, whose solution is necessary to use modern methods of design based on existing regulations specific to these systems. An analysis of the factors affecting the visual process of the driver in the process of moving through the tunnel and development of real tunnel lighting system based on the proposed lighting technology design of such facilities have been fulfilled. The design of the tunnel lighting system was carried out taking into account zoning. To solve the problems of adaptation in the entrance area of the tunnel in the daytime, high illuminace of the road surface is ensured by installing a significant number of lighting devices. The recommendations on the characteristics of road surface and lighting devices lighting system to ensure the requirements of existing standards of comfort and light environment are presented.
The authors that are published in this journal agree with the following terms:
- The authors reserve the right of authorship of his work and pass to the journal the right of first publication of this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute published work with reference to authors of original works and works first published in this journal.
- The authors have the right to enter into a separate additional agreement for non-exclusive distribution of work in the form in which it was published in the magazine (for example, to place work in electronic storage agencies or publish as part of the monograph), providing the reference to the first publication in this journal.
- Journal policy allows and encourages the placement by the authors on the Internet (eg, in storage facilities or personal websites) the manuscript of the works before the submission of the manuscript to the editor as well as during its editorial processing, as it contributes to productive scientific discussion and has a positive impact on efficiency and dynamics citing published work (see. The Effect of Open Access).
2. Shreder Y. Osveshcheniye tonneley // Svetotekhnika. – 1993. – № 5/6. – s.21 – 25.
3. Eberbakh K. Novyye kriterii otsenki osveshcheniya ulits i tonneley // Svetotekhnika. – 1991. – № 4. – s. 17 – 20.
4. Shreyder D.A. Osveshcheniye avtotransportnykh tonneley // Svetotekhnika. – 1994. – № 3. – s.8 – 11.
5. Lighting applications – Tunnel lighting. CR 14380:2003. – Brussels: Comite Europeen de Normalisation. – 2003. – 60p.
6. Technical instruction relating to safety measures in new road tunnels (design and operation). Appendix 2. – Сedex: Сentre D’Etudes des Tunnels . – 2010. – 49p.
7. Lighting of Road Tunnels And Underpasses – Part 2: Calculation And Measurement: DIN 67524-2 (2011-06).– German Institute for Standardisation. – Berlin: German Institute for Standardisation.– 2011 – 19p.
8. Commission Internationale de l'Éclairage. Guide for the Lighting of Road and underpasses, CIE 88. – Vienna: CIE. – 2004 – 40p.
9. BS 5489-2:2016. Code of practice for the design of road lighting. Part 2: Lighting of tunnels. – London: The British standards institution. – 44p.
10. UNI 11095:2011. Light And Lighting – Road Tunnel Lighting. Italian Standards. – Milan: Italian Organization for Standardization. – 2011. – 47р.
11. Lighting Australian/New Zealand Standard™. AS/NZS 1158.5:2014 Lighting for roads and public spaces. Part 5: Tunnels and underpusses. – Sydney: Standards Australia Limited– 2014. – 56p.
12. CEN/TR 13201 – 1:2004 Technical Report Rapport Technique Technischer BERICHT. Road lighting - Part 1: Selection of lighting classes. – Brussels: CIE. – 2004. – 29p.
13. UNI 11248:2016 . Road Lighting - Selection of Lighting Classes. – Milan: Italian Organization for Standardization. – 2016. – 32р.
14. Стокмар А., Фишер У., Хуберт Х., Чеунг Н.Ч. Проектирование светопропускающих и шумопоглощающих тоннельных ограждений// Светотехника. – 2003. – № 1. – с.15-21.
15. Saltikov V. O. Osvítlennya míst: Navch. posíbnik. — Kh.: KHNAM. – 2009.– 221 s.
16. Vasil'yeva YU. O., Lyashenko Ye. N. Vizualizatsiya effektov osveshcheniya poverkhnosti // Svítlotekhníka ta yelektroyenergetika. – 2011. – № 4(28). – S. 38– 45.